Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Post!!

OK, it's official... I've started to blog!! Watch out blog world - HERE I AM!! I will ramble on about... my life and what is happening, things that are important to me, things I like to do, more time that I wish I had, bargains that I find, crafts I make or would like to make...just stuff, and I hope you enjoy. I will also link to fun blogs I like to read and great ideas that other people have! Feel free to tell me what you think and things you would like me to write about! Have FUN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the background! It's so you :) can't wait to see your latest crafty work, it's always so incredible! Best of luck in your blog world!
Love ya'
Karen

Desiree said...

Yay!! Welcome to blogworld :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...