Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Cool Dude

Isn't he just the cutest honey ever? Looking so tough getting ready to ride with Daddy! It was so hard the first time I let him ride, I think he was only 18 months old! In fact the "first time" I didn't even know about it! Daddy took him on a ride and didn't even tell me! I was so scared. Of course they only drove around the cul-de-sac, but still, it was my baby.But I don't want anything to happen to my baby! But alas, all was fine. Now he rides all the time. He knows he has to put on jeans, his glasses and he has to wear his helmet or "bike hat" as he calls it. It still scares me, but Daddy says "It's good" and what's a momma to do but listen and just smile - all the while cringing at every turn and rev of the engine. Smile - as I find out last week they drove all the way to SONIC! SONIC...that is like 2 whole miles away! TWO MILES!!! OK I admit...I am scared to death that something will happen, all I can do is pray and remember that God is watching over my honey and He gave him to us for a reason and He will keep him safe!!! I've just got to have FAITH! Why, oh why were motorcycles invented???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...