Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Honey....

It has already started...my honey is turning into a boy. Not mamma's little baby any more. A boy who doesn't want to have cutesy nicknames from momma, a boy who one day will turn away when I try to kiss him in public, a boy who will break his mommas heart one day when he leaves home on his own...a boy that will one day turn into a great man... and he's not even 3 yet!!! UGH!! What is a momma to do? We were driving home from Poppies house (my dad watches my son during the day when I work) I said "I Love you honey". He politely informed me that he is not my honey, my baby doll, or my sweetie - he then simply stated "I'm just A.J." Oh how they grow so fast...

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Too funny. I'm sooooo in the same boat as you! My friends had warned me that 3 was by far worse than 2 ... let's hope we survive it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...