Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Honey!

Today is a day to remember... Just three short years ago we were in South Dakota waiting for our birth mother to deliver. What a long day it was - I'm sure it was longer for her, but oh the wait... And it was so worth it! My beautiful baby boy. I can't believe it has been three years! Time sure flies by when you're having fun! It seems like yesterday we were in below zero temperatures driving to the hospital to meet him. (of course it was below zero yesterday here in Kansas! Hee Hee) Our wonderful birth mom, oh how I appreciate her everyday, and the decision she made to pick our family to raise her son. What a hard decision that must have been! I am forever grateful to her and the dream she fulfilled for my husband and I. Last night I snuck in his room and watched him sleep. He is so peaceful and beautiful. I cherish these moments and wish they will last forever. I don't want him to get bigger! I want him to stay little forever! Oh how I wish I could stay home and spend every minute of every day with him! Time is just moving by so fast and I don't want to miss a thing. He is getting to be the cutest little gentleman. Saying "Please" and "Thank You" at just the right times. Telling me he loves me and misses me as soon as I get home ~ just the perfect thing a momma wants to hear from her little honey! Happy Birthday my Dear Baby! I Love you so much!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...