Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I know, I know, a little late to wish Christmas blessings on everyone - but better late than never! This year the holidays have just flown by and barely a chance to catch my breath! I did luck out and get the whole Christmas week off to spend with my honey! It was nice playing 'stay at home mommy' for a while! We spent the weekend at the lake with my in laws. Fun times. My honey finally understood what presents were this year. What fun we had with the excitement of Santa leaving gifts for us to open! I got some lovely gifts from the relatives, and also enjoyed a night out at the movies. We saw "Marley and Me". Not as impressed with the movie as I was with the trailer! Cute, but wait for the DVD. BIG NEWS coming soon. I have so much to share, but want it to be a surprise. Will let you in on the secret next week. Big changes are a coming... Hope you had a Great Christmas, and a soon Happy New Year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...