Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy - I'm home...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Did I mention that I love being a stay at home mommy! I've started deep cleaning the house, doing projects with my honey, and just relaxing in general. I also hope to have some time to finish all these craft projects I start - or good ideas that never pan out since I am tired or busy. No more!!! Man I am really loving this - why didn't I do this before??? Excited about getting my house in order! I really have slacked off the past few months - oh who am I kidding. I have been slacking off the past few years!! The surface is clean - but below the surface things are hiding. No, nothing scary, just chaos and too much stuff!! I am starting to purge and get rid of stuff. Why do we have to have so much stuff? It is unbelievable the stuff we "can't live without". Only to live with out it because it sits in the closet or in the basement NOT getting used!! Well No More I say! If it is not nailed down (which nothing is in my house!) then it is on the path out the door - unless I am truly using it today - not planning on using it soon. So watch out stuff - your life in the stumper household is coming to an END! Hope you all are having a lovely day!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Me too. Same thing here. Just buy, buy, buy because I have all these good ideas and good intentions and then I don't get around to doing them. My daughters and I just said today, that we will go through the craft room and get rid of all the things that I'm never going to use or do and then there will be room for things I'm actually doing. It's just so hard to get started. I was very organized and then, wow, I really don't know what. But I hear ya and totally understand. I'm on a mission to get organized again too, from the bottom up! BTW, Happy stay at home! Is there anything sweeter than the sounds of our little ones coming home?

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Hope you visit again.

This post totally speaks to my heart and gives me the needed motivation to really get started on a thorough top to bottom, room by room, deep cleaning of my apartment. I keep up with the surface stuff, but keep putting off anything major.

What a blessing to be able to be a stay at home mom. Enjoy it for all it's worth. Little ones grow up way too fast, and before you know it, they are out on their own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...