Thursday, April 2, 2009

I won!!

I can't believe it! I finally one a contest that I entered! I hop from blog to blog some nights and I stumbled across this blog - Mommainflipflops2. What a great blog! Andrea does reviews and also contest of some great new products that are out there. I love checking back every day to see what she is writing about. She also offers discount codes to order if you don't win the prize. What a great idea!! Well what did I win you ask??? I won a $30 gift card to Word Candy Vinyl. Go check it out- neat stuff to put on your wall. I won't tell you what I picked out -it is a surprise! It was really hard to narrow it down. I wanted some stuff for gifts, and others for myself, and yet some more for little honey!! I did decide on three things - One is for an upcoming wedding shower. I don't think she reads my blog but her aunts do and I don't want them to see it yet. You know who you are.... HA! The other items are for ME, ME, ME!! I need a little spoiling every now and then, and when it comes to me free I am really loving it!!! When I get them in I will show you my finished products... Now go order something and show me what YOU get!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...