Friday, May 22, 2009

baby gifts!

Guess what? my friend S. is having a baby!! I am so excited for her! She is due in a few months. So my women's group got together to give her a baby shower. Love the saying on the bag - If they could just stay little. SO TRUE!! This is what I made -

A burp cloth and onesie out of the cutest paisley print. Isn't the little whale adorable?? And here is another burp cloth with ribbon that says - It's a Boy! And finally these - What are they you ask?? Well little honey thought they were little funny party hats!! They do kind of look like little wizard hats....

But no - they perfect gift for little boys - Pee Pee Tee Pees!!! Aren't they the funniest little things ever!! My mom gave me the idea - she had found a tutorial on the web and made them for her neighbor. I thought I would give them a try. They are super easy to make and the laugh of the party!! I am thinking of putting these kinds of things on my etsy shop. What do you think??

Would you buy anything like this?

3 comments:

kitty-mom@toadgee.com said...

Jenny--
What a hoot. Can you make me a few? Let me know the cost and I'll send you a ck. You're still in Spring Hill? I have the old address list from the office. I'd love to shop them around up here for shower gifts!
Harris

Just Jenny said...

Sounds great! I will make some!
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! You did a great job!
-Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...