Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dreaming...

Well today I am so tired! We have been playing hard outside everyday and working on my flower garden - or digging in the dirt as little honey says! I worked yesterday at the agency and then went on a long walk to my friend R's house. Little honey loves visiting her and her husband. I would like to say it is because the are the best but... it's because they have a cat! Not gonna lie. It's only because of the cat! (he does like them a little, too!) Except last night her husband was putting dirt in the yard and little honey was all over that. He loves to help, especially if it involves dirt!! Well this morning little honey had climbed into bed with us and wanted me to carry him. Well we did our usual routine and I was holding him in my arm with my head resting on his head. WAIT. Something is wrong. Little honey proceeds to tell me to stop dreaming on him. WHAT? I wasn't even asleep yet - how can I be dreaming?? What he finally explained to me is that I was breathing on him (although he didn't use the word breathing - he slowly exhaled in my face to show me what he meant!) Isn't that the cutest thing? I was dreaming on him. Well what is a momma to do but turn her head so as not to continue the dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so precious! I think you are right AJ and Farley sure do love eachother :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...