Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little honey is sick...

Poor little honey has a fever and doesn't want to do anything but lay around. I don't blame him! When I feel sick - watch out! Grumpy Alert!! Even though we are only related by the heart and not by blood - little honey acts just like his mama! He wants to be held and wants lots of attention! Last night the fever started. He told me it was because he did too much stuff outside yesterday. He was "too busy messing around and now he is sick". Isn't that so cute!! We went for a walk, had a picnic on the patio, mowed the front yard, dug in the dirt, did some chalking on the patio and driveway, played on his slippy slide in the backyard, bounced on the neighbors trampoline and took a nap. I guess it was a long day! Well nothing got accomplished today or last night for that matter so a little behind on updates of what we did over the weekend and pictures. I will try and update on Friday - if he lets me!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...