Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh how time flies...

As you can tell we have been missing from the internet world for a while! Going to the zoo, the park, Deanna Rose petting zoo, toddler swimming, weddings, baby showers, boutique to sell some of my crafty stuff (pictures to come soon), the dog park, camping in the backyard(hubby's idea- but fun!!), going to the recording studio with my dad, getting baptised with my hubby(hoping to get pictures soon!), sewing, gardening (getting lots of cucumbers but no tomatoes yet), visiting with my sister and niece and nephew, fixing stuff around the house, checking out lots of library books, visiting with old and new friends, adding dirt to our flower bed and yard (thanks Rebecca and Mat!), cleaning the house and lots of cooking! Since it's summer we have slacked on the home school. I figure I will give him a break and start up in September. But lately little honey has been asking me what everything starts with. He is very curious about his letters! YEAH! I don't know if it is the weather or what, but lately I have had no gumption to get on the computer at all! Not even to scope out deals! Which is sad :( Hoping I will keep up better. I need some encouragement so please leave me comments!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...