Wednesday, August 5, 2009

boys and dirt...

This is what I found outside my front door last night... A closer look... Boys digging in my yard - "working" as little honey called it! He has been watching me move dirt and compost around for so long I guess he learned a thing or two!!I guess I should be happy he is using the shovel correctly!! We lost the tree that was in the front yard a few weeks ago. A storm blew over what was left of it. After digging out the roots we have a dirt pile left until we decide what tree to plant this fall. I guess it turns out to be the place to be if you are a boy between the ages of 3 and 8!! Notice how they neatly piled the dirt in the back of the truck and then started to drive around the yard - "to get the job done" as he said!! Well done my little honey!! Nice Job!!

2 comments:

Life is Good said...

Jenny - that is so funny! Too cute! :)

Just Jenny said...

The joys of having boys!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...