Monday, August 17, 2009

the doctor is in the house

Poor little junior!! I was on the computer and little honey got his doctor kit out and was working on Junior when I turned around. I had to grab the camera and take a couple of shots. He was checking out his ears to make sure he wasn't sick anymore!! Look at his eyes - that look of fear. Saying "please help me!" All I could do was giggle!! He is such a good dog to put up with him!! Look at those big brown eyes!! And those long lashes!! They make me smile!! Anyone need the doctor to make a house call??

3 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I fell down the steps last week and hurt my arm. I didn't have any ice cubes in the freezer so I used a bag of frozen french fries for an ice pack. I still have bruises on my elbow and forearm. How should I take care of it?

Aunt T.

Jennifer Becker Landsberger said...

That is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...