Saturday, October 10, 2009

Holy Carrot Batman!!

Can you believe the size of this carrot?? I pulled this from my garden yesterday and it is HUGE!

That is a regular carrot from the grocery store on the left. It is about 7 inches long and about 1 inch diameter. My carrot is about 5 inches long and over 3 inches in diameter!!! I can't believe it! Plus I have about 6 more out in the garden I still need to pull!

It was pretty tasty, too! I just kept slicing and slicing. It didn't seem like it would ever end!!

Here is a side view ~

Well Happy Saturday to you!! Don't forget to come back on Sunday to find out about my GIVEAWAY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who planted those carrots?
Looking good.

Just Jenny said...

My mom actually planted those in my garden!! At first I couldn't remember - I almost took credit!! HA!
Thanks mom!!! they are growing great in my garden!!

Stacie said...

That is one huge carrot. My neighbors carrots were short but HUGE!

Katherine a.k.a. Katie said...

Wonderful, everything taste better when you grow it yourself. I had some "mutant" veggies too. They were delicious ;-)
Wishing you happiness, Katherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...