Monday, October 12, 2009

Interview with little honey

I saw this on another blog and thought this was cute. So here goes...

I feel happy when...I play!

I feel sad when...shaking head no

I like to...play

My daddy...works

My mommy...works on computer

I love to... play

My favorite color is...all the colors

I like to eat... snakes (?)

I like to play... cars and trucks

My favorite toy is...everything

It makes me happy when... I play

It makes me sad when...I don't want to hear sad

I feel frustrated when...when people don't listen

I really like it when I...play

The best thing I do...play!

I'm excited about when I...go somewhere

I love me because...I love everybody

I like to go...to God's house!

I don't like to...be naughty

What are your favorite things to do...play, helping you, loving everybody, wave at people, to play

what is your favorite song...little Jesus when he is a baby

What is your favorite school activity...play and have snacks and puzzles

What is your favorite art project...painting, coloring

What is the best part of being 3 years old...I don't want to be 3 I want to be A.J.

Do you like to take naps...uh huh (shaking head yes)

What do you want for Christmas...fast choo choo train that goes with remote controller

Notice a reacurring theme here? I think he likes to play!! I just love my little honey. He says the cutest little things. But just so you know...I DO NOT serve snakes at this house. I have no idea where he got that idea to eat them!!!

3 comments:

Jude said...

That was cute and I'm always amazed at some of the things children come up with, they are so clever.

JulieMom said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining my site! I will be checking out your Etsy shop for sure. Have a blessed day!

BTW, this interview was TOO CUTE!:0)

Anne said...

What a cute idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...