Thursday, October 22, 2009

Look at what I just got!!!


WOO HOO!! I won an award!! How exciting is that!! Thank you Rachel at Crazy Beautiful Life!!
Part of recieving this award (aside from just being awesome!!) is telling you seven things about myself, nominating others for this award and telling you about Rachel. She has recently started the adoption process and is now in the waiting stage. I know exactly what she is going thru!! Good Luck sweetie! It IS worth the wait!
Now to name SEVEN things you may not know about me...

1.  I always wanted to change my name to...Alexandra so I could be called Alex. (I just love boy nicknames for girls)

2.  My husband gave me crabs on our honeymoon...HERMIT CRABS!!! I love to tell that story!!!

3. I don't like men who have tattoos or long hair...My HUSBAND has BOTH!!! I Love you honey, really I DO!!!

4.  I stash cookies and Chocolate so no one can find them but ME!!!

5.  I have about 150+ projects in my basment that I have started and never finished, and I would go out today (if I wasn't feeling this flu coming on) and buy 2 or 3 more new things to start!! Oh how I hate this obsession of wonderful projects!!!!!

6.  I sometimes FIB and tell little honey that my dessert has nuts in it so I don't have to share!! (he is allergic! I know, I know, I am a bad momma, but I love my chocolate and other sweets!)

this is hard to come up with seven, I always blab things so nothing is a surprise!!!

7.  I Love Breakfast for every meal!! Pancakes, eggs, cinnamon rolls, etc. I could eat cereal literally every day, every meal for a week and would not complain! (as long as I had dessert with it!!! HA!)


There, I did it!! That was really hard to think of some new things that you might not know! So be honest and tell me what you think about them!!

OK... and now to share the blogging LOVE ~

this (extra)ordinary Life

Life is Good

My Life as Julie Mom

A Spoonful of Sugar

The Simple Life

Samster Mommy

itty bitty love

Hope you all are as happy to receive this award as I was and I am excited to learn new things about my blogging buddies!!
So, here are the rules for these newly awarded bloggers: 1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. 5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. 6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Hope you all have a great day!!

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Thankyou so much Jenny! YAY! I'm so excited!!!

Just Jenny said...

you're Welcome!!! THanks for your blog!!

Katherine (a.k.a. Katie) Corrigan said...

Congratulations on your blog award, Well done! I just received my prize from your contest, love them, thank you! I posted a quick blog about the prize
http://goaskkatie.blogspot.com
Thank you again.
Hugs! Katherine

Anne said...

Ha, ha! I have a secret chocolate stash, too! Thanks so much for the award - I'm flattered!

Just Jenny said...

You're Welcome Anne!! You deserve it!!
I love the great Montessorie ideas you have on your blog! So FUN!!
Wish we were closer so my son could go to your school!!

Veronica Lee said...

congrats on the award!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...