Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Missing...

I have been away from the blogging world for a while.

Helping out at the adoption agency. Busy time - lots of birthmoms and in need of more families. So I've been busy making calls. I miss my honey during the day - but I am really enjoying the paycheck!! Hoping they will be busy for a while (since the holidays are coming and the extra $$ will be nice for traveling and gifts). I'm only working two days a week, but they are very long days when little honey is not around.

Speaking of gifts... notice my new addition to the side bar ->
A countdown to CHRISTMAS!!! There are only 44 days left to Christmas!! So I need to step up the pace for our gifts. I am going to try and make the majority of our gifts(I already have a few completed and need to write tutorials on them) and many, many more ideas! I will keep you updated - I promise!

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...