Friday, December 11, 2009

Been Sick....

I hate it when that happens! I have been sick with a Horrible Head Cold all week! Sniffing and Sneezing and starting to cough. Haven't gotten a thing done.
Behind on my posts.
Behind on my Christmas gift making.
Behind on Decorating for Christmas - although I did manage to get the outside Christmas trees up last week right as I was feeling the pain in my head. And I did get our Christmas tree up inside - but No decorations or lights on yet. Just a lone pine tree in the corner of the living room. Bare naked!!

Saturday I did manage to take little honey to the Small Mall. Do you remember going to those as a child? I don't remember it being called a small mall but it was a fun place to shop, with my money money my parents gave me to shop with and I could buy what ever I wanted for them!

I don't remember much of what I bought but I did enjoy picking things out and getting them wrapped and hiding them under the tree until Christmas. I  remember one year I bought - a plastic onion with a weird face that you put baking soda in to hide the weird onion smell and it went in the fridge. Of course this brilliant gift was for my mom. I don't think she remembers getting it, but I was so proud to give it to her.

I think I also got her a kitchen timer another year - and guess what she STILL HAS IT!!! I know I give you a hard time about this mom. But it is funny! I know you have had the thing at least 25 years! At least! and the silly thing is still working - well at least I hope it is if she still has it!

Well Little honey didn't quite understand the purpose of shopping on his own with said money. Plus he hadn't had a nap that day which didn't help. So momma had to go shopping with him and help pick out presents. Lucky too! Cuz otherwise daddy would have gotten a trailer hitch cover that was the shape of a shot gun shell! I won't give the details of the gifts. I will wait til Christmas to show you!!

Hope your week has been better than mine!

3 comments:

rlvd said...

hope you're feelin' better...

how are your Christmas gift projects going?

I've got to make a pair of earrings for my sis in law and paint a wooden train for my nephew :)

Just Jenny said...

starting to feel better - thanks for asking.
Still behind on my CHristmas gifts!

Little honey's birthday was the 17th and we have a new occupant in the house!!! I am behind on blogging!UGH!

rlvd said...

hmmm, is the new occupant a pet??!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...