Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day ♥♥♥

Little honey is celebrating  Valentine's Day for the first time tomorrow! His school is having the party early because of teacher conference day on Thursday.

I wanted to do something a little different than the normal cut out cards you buy at the store. But I didn't want to spend much $$ either! So this is what we came up with ~

You're the APPLE of my eye.
"ORANGE" you glad it's Valentine's Day?
I go BANANAS over you, Valentine!

What do you think? I hope they go over well! I will find out tomorrow and let you know!
Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea!

Becky Wolfe said...

I had to visit your blog & say hi. I was browsing the Christian Women blog ring & saw your 'about me'. I too am SAHM to one little boy & wife to motorcycle freak :)

Hope the valentine fruits were a hit!

Just Jenny said...

Little honey's Valentines were a HIT! His teacher took them to the other classes to show them off.

Little honey was so proud to tell his teacher that she was the apple of his eye ♥♥♥

He is so cute at this age!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...