Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Completing Him...


Go check out this new challenge I found - Completing Him Challenge. A women named Courtney is doing this challenge -  to be the wife your husband needs. I am a little behind on this challenge as it started on June 7th - but better late than never I say! She will be giving a weekly principle from scripture along with a challenge to apply in your marriage.

So far I have missed ~
June 7 - announce to your readers you are participating by posting the button on your site and leaving your link below. DONE!

June 14 – Post Pictures from your dating days (or tell us all about it!). Think about one thing you used to do or have as a couple that you have lost in the shuffle of life. How can you regain it? Will need to locate some of those old pics...

June 21 - Remember Your Vows - post pictures of your wedding day. We will review the sacredness of this day. Searching for Video Tape of Wedding...

June 28 - Ask your husband every morning how you can pray for him that day. Bonus: Fast and pray for him one day this week. Starting this TODAY!

I will work on back tracking and doing the weeks I missed so stay tuned...

Wow - I just realized my blog lately has been mainly about my hubby. I hope he enjoys it

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...