Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Busy Lately!

So my computer got ANOTHER virus! UGH! I hate those things! Still waiting for it to get back to me and using the one at work when I can...

Hubby and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary last week! What an amazing 10 years it has been! He took me on a fun motorcycle trip thru the Ozark mountains and into Arkansas. Beautiful country! We had a blast just the two of us! It was a little HOT - but we managed! Missed little honey so bad! I took lots of pics and when I get my computer back I will show you Of course did NOT get any pics of hubby and I together :(  We always miss doing that and end up with nothing together!

So I heard about a new movie coming out. I can't decide if it is going to be good or not. I know it is going to be a tear jerker - but the preview makes it out to be SAD! Tell me what you think after you watch the trailer - Like Dandelion Dust.

I have ordered the book from our library to read it and find out the ending!! I can't wait for the movie to come out to see what happens!! 

So do you think it is adoption friendly or adoption scary?? Have you read the book??

2 comments:

rlvd said...

oh my that movie looks kind of insane!! i did not like it from the preview

Just Jenny said...

I know! I still haven't gotten the book from the library yet - but I am going to give it a chance. I think it has a good ending - but the preview will scare EVERYONE from adoption!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...