Friday, October 22, 2010

Like Dandelion Dust

So I finally read the book last night.


Yip - took me only one day to read the book. I read and read and didn't want to put it down. I had to find out how it ended! I cried and cried through out most of the book. Sad and happy feelings just rushed over me as the child in the book is almost five - just like my little honey! So it was so easy to put myself in their position - What would I do??
Of course this will never happen to me as I have the most awesome birth mom in the world!! But mistakes can and do happen all the time...how sad to even think about it!

The adoptive family in the book had a few options as they made a little more money than my family does... but still...what would I do if someone tried to take my little honey away from me?

I love how the book was biblically based - so nice to have a christian viewpoint on the worlds insane actions! I can't wait to read more by this christian author. And I can't wait to see the movie! I read some reviews of the movie and sad to hear it wasn't as biblically based as the book - but still has to be better than most of the movies out there. Date night here we come ♥

What recent good books have you read lately? Anything about adoption?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...