Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Be Thankful

Remember everything God has given to you and be truly thankful this Holiday weekend.

~ I am thankful for my Husband. He works hard to support our family and he is growing spiritually everyday!
Thank you God!
~ I am thankful for my Son. God has truly blessed us with a wonderful child and he is so energetic about learning the Word of God.
Thank you Jesus!
~ I am thankful for my health and my family's health! God is the Healer!
Thank you Almighty Lord!

~ I could write all night about the things I am thankful for - but the most important thing I'm thankful for is that God loves me! And He showers me with His Grace!

What are some things You are Thankful for?

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...