Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas from Lite Brite and little honey ♥

Little Honey says "Merry Christmas to You!"

I have been cleaning out the spare bedroom and getting it ready to move little honey in it! He is finally getting a Big Bed now that he is 5!! WOOHOO! Cleaning out the closet I found hubby's Lite Brite - yes you heard me - hubby has kept his Lite Brite from when he was little and I finally got it out on Monday for little honey to play with. I had one but who knows what happened to it over the years. When I opened the box there were about 20+ pages that had never been used! Guess hubby didn't like it that much!!

Well little honey and I had a blast putting in the correct colors to make a Choo Choo train first - but we forgot to take a picture :( He wanted to do the snow man next and this time we remembered!.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...