Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Me on Monday - OK Tuesday?

 

I know, I know - I'm a day behind. but I wasn't on my computer this weekend and after Fridays blog hop there were some new posts I needed to catch up on and found this!
So here's the deal - I answer 5 questions about myself to get to know me a little better and you can link back to find out about others!

Questions:

1. Did you watch the Superbowl?
2. What is the last book that you read?
3. What is your favorite kind of cake?
4. Do you snore?
5. Do you play an instrument?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

#1. Did I watch the Superbowl?


Nope, Nada, don't have a clue as to what happened. We are not huge sports fans so missing it was not a big deal. In fact, we actually rented a movie and watched it instead. (which I suggest you do not rent - "Buried". I thought it would be pretty good since it had Ryan Reynolds in it. NOPE. If you get claustraphobic, get anxiety attacks, don't like the dark, or hate bad endings - then DO NOT WATCH IT!)

#2. What is the last book that you read?



      The Mission of Motherhood - Actually I am still reading it and LOVING it! It is a great book with almost a mini devotional at the end of each chapter and things to incorperate into your every day life with your kids.  Excellent read and suggest you get it if you are craving more for you and your children

#3. What is your favorite kind of cake?

       I love, love, love basic white wedding cake my favorite - but getting harder and harder to come by as most brides are trying to be different and pick other flavors. My favorite basic cake to make at home is ~


I love to make this with Apple sauce instead of oil - Delicioso!

# 4. Do you snore?


       No - but I have been told I occasionally talk in my sleep.

#5. Do you play an instrument?


       No - but I do have a concert every once in a while, but that's just for play time with little honey, harmonicas and our rockstar moments
Well I hope you learned a little about me - now leave a comment and share the love

4 comments:

Augmented Gem said...

Nice to meet you Jenny!

Rumtruffle said...

Not just MMO Monday or Tuesday but all week as there are so many on the hop!
Lovely answers, if you have time please pop by and say hello.
Helen x

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Thanks for the tip about the movie. *shudder*

I'm your latest Google Follower, by the way. Nice to meet you. :D

I played, too! :D Sorry I'm late. :( Been a crazy week.

Rebecca at http://freakyfrugalite.com

Just Jenny said...

Thanks for all the comment LOVE ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...