Monday, February 14, 2011

Meet ME on Monday

Yeah, a New Monday!

Reminder - So here's the deal - I answer 5 questions about myself to get to know me a little better and you can link back to find out about others!










Questions:
1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?
2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?
3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?
4. What food item do you absolutely despise?
5. Righty or lefty?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?


This cute little heart and poem from my little honey. He is so cute!! And Hubby got me a box of chocolates = which I normally hate and even told him ~ so he found me a box of Hershey's Kisses! LOVE THEM!!

#2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?

LOVE Grape jelly on toast!

#3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?


I try....but usually I go straight to bed without doing it. I know it is a great habit to have - love Fly Lady and Missus Smarty Pants - but not getting all of my bedtime routines down. But I am fluttering
 
 
#4. What food item do you absolutely despise?


Sour Crout I mean Sauerkraut. It STINKS so BAD! My mom used to make it with pork chops and try to tell me that the pork chops laying on top of the sauerkraut would not taste like sauerkraut. HA! The taste impermiated the prok chops and I hated them! So finally after many years of protest she would make my pork chops seperately! I refuse to be in her house the day she makes it or the few days following. STINKY!

#5. Righty or lefty?



RIGHTY all the way baby!!

Hope you had a great MONDAY! And Valentine's Day too

2 comments:

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Seriously, you don't like sauerkraut? I love the stuff! Pass me your share :D
Have a great week!

Just Jenny said...

you can have it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...