Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monster Jam this weekend

So Hubby and Little Honey wanted to go to Monster Jam. What's a momma to do but buy the tickets. I asked little honey last week if he wanted me to buy two tickets and he could go with daddy.

No - he wanted the whole family to go and make a family date!

So Momma got to go too


So this is the only picture I got of him. He refused to take any pictures with my camera or his. The Center where the show was had this display where you can pick the background and you stand in front of a grey wall. The computer imposes you and they email it to you. Kinda looks like he is about to get run over!

He was cool standing in front of the grey wall - nothing else.

Then the show began. LOUD and stinky exhaust. But little honey had fun. So did hubby. I guess it was a good day had by all

What did you do this weekend??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...