Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tangled or Rapunzel themed T-shirt

Well it happened. Little honey got invited to his first girl/boy party! Can you believe it! 5 1/2 years old and a girl wanted him there! (Well all the kids from preschool where there.)  I was worried about how little honey would act or if he would even go!

So I asked him if he would want to go to a GIRL party? Yes he did!

Then I asked him what he wanted to give to a GIRL? He wanted me to make her something! Ahhh. Just melts a mamma's heart that he wants to take something I made!

Wait.

What do I make for a GIRL? A 5 year old GIRL? I haven't made anything for an GIRL before! Only babies!

So I went to the invitation for some inspiration. The theme was Rapunzel/Tangled. Hmmmm. Maybe a shirt with Rapunzel's hair on it?

This is what I came up with....


A little different ~ but little honey loved it! And he was so proud walking into the party and giving it to the little girl.

I did a little free style flower and grass embroidery at the bottom. Hey cut me some slack it was my first time embroidering! But I had fun.

And the little girl and her momma liked it!

When I picked up little honey he was upstairs playing with the other little boys in the older brother's room ~ no girls allowed!! Funny how it always ends up that way♥

Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...