Thursday, September 15, 2011

My latest obsession...Pinterest!

Have you heard of Pinterest? It is the most happening thing on the interenet right now! And I think I am addicted!
What is Pinterest you ask?

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To join you have to request an invite or be invited from someone who is already joined. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

I am having so much fun pinning new ideas I find and starting my to do list!

Here is my first project ~
<<-- found this on pinterest from blogher.com and loved it! Little honey like the pic too and wanted me to fix his jeans this way so off I went....



This is my version...sorry the picture is blurry, I have to use my camera on my phone...did I tell you I ran over the "good" camera with my car when we were on vacation?? Yeah...that's another post. So cell phone camera is all I have right now.

Well Little honey thought it needed eyebrows - or in his words - the hairy things above the eyes. And it also needed a tongue. So that is what I did.






There are sooooo many things I want to make for the holidays and for my house that I have pinned - it is crazy! Addictive is the word I think!!!

Go check it out and start following me! You will be amazed at the things you will find....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...