Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Envelope System - Fabric Cash Envelopes

My latest creations!  Envelopes for the Cash system like Dave Ramsey!

Black/White/Pink Combination

I have been wanting to make some of these for quite a while...but of course kept putting it off - just like using the envelopes for cash! Well I found an easy way to make some on pinterest and also found a way to keep them closed without a zipper or Velcro or snaps!

Secret Snap closure

My secret trick for snap/back envelopes. I don't want to reveal my secret but it does keep the envelopes closed and the change stays in! It is not a magnet. I know it is hard to tell in the photo...I guess I should try and make a video?

Brown/Pink combination

I can make any label name or title and I have multiple colors combinations  available. I am making a Blue/Purple/Pinl combo right now.
I will make some  samples to put on Etsy and put up Fabric combos available ...but I can take custom orders, too ♥

What do you think??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...