Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Purex...


Love the new Purex plus Oxi I just used. Normally I use Free and Clear as my son and I are so sensitive to chemicals close to our body during the day. (think skivvies here!). But this new Purex smelled so good I had to try it on my clothes - I didn't want hubby to have all the fun! And guess what - no problems! I ahve been using this for a few weeks and both mine and my son's clothes and we have not had any issues! I am super excited about this!

Love the scent - fresh and a nice change! Have I told you I love to try new things? Super fun!

This is what the site says about it -
  • A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent
  • Perfect for everydat laundry or heavily soiled loads
  • To find out more visit Purex.com


Go try it out yourself and tell me what you think ♥


Purex provided me with a sample of Purex plus Oxi so I could review it. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...