Friday, December 7, 2012

New workout for my bum bum... Brazil Butt Lift

 
 
So I started a new workout system. I have been wanting to try this for months! I tried it over the summer when I visited my sis and loved it!
 
Guess what - she gave it to me for my Birthday/Christmas present! Isn't she awesome ♥
 
So my hamstrings are killing me from the workout and I am only on day 3! Although today is much better. I know it is doing something if I can feel muscles ache that I haven't felt before!
Can't wait to see if I actually get lift back there or if I lose any inches.
 
 
If you like to try new workouts and really want to workout your bum bum then you should try this! You can buy it here - Brazil Butt Lift BASE Kit - Supermodels' Secret to a Perfect Butt Workout System
 
So have you tried it yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...