Thursday, February 28, 2013

Finally a Dry Idea...Review and Sweepstakes

I was sent a sample of Dry Idea antiperspirant/deodorant and I was afraid of trying it.  Let me explain...




I have issues with deodorant.  Sometimes they work for a few months and sometimes they don't work (think stinky, smelling - did I even wear deodorant today not working), sometimes they make me itch. I mean really itch. Underarm scratching like a monkey itch! I'm being completely honest with you. The pain and itching is sooo not worth trying new deodorants.
But my latest deodorant I had been using was starting to not work. I guess my body gets used to the ingredients in a certain brand and eventually doesn't work on me. So I thought I would try it.

Well 3 weeks later and NO ITCHING!!! And no B.O.!! This is my new go to deodorant!

And Dry Idea is having a contest - Never Let Them See You Sweat® Sweepstakes featuring Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh.  Go Enter Now!

One lucky grand prize winner will receive $500, while 10 2nd place winners will receive a $50 prize!


I am a Purex Insider. While I do receive complimentary sample products from the Purex® brand, my opinions are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...